- Flexible attendance: you can sign up for an entire session or pay by class.
- Sign up for a full session of a class to reserve a permanent spot. Missed classes will be handled according to the make-up policy listed here.
- Registrations mid-session are allowable if a permanent spot exists and at least two classes remain in the session. The cost will be prorated.
- Any occasional or partial attendance outside these parameters would be priced using our “per-time” fees.
- Class size: min 3, max 5 per court.
- Member and Non-Member rates.
- Please let the front desk know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your class.
- With advanced notice, you will be entitled to a make-up class.
- Make-ups can be scheduled at the front desk (in person or over the phone) and must be prearranged.
- Make-ups are offered but not guaranteed and they are to be completed within the same session. (Exceptions made when classes are missed in the last 2 weeks of the session).
- If these procedures are inadequate for your situation, you should sign up as a “per-time” participant (not sign up for the full session).
- Athletic gear is appropriate for all tennis activities.
- Blue jeans and running shoes are discouraged as they may interfere with safe mobility.
- Absolutely no dark soled or marking shoes.
- No chewing gum during play or on the courts.