- If you sign up for a full session of a class, you’ll have a permanent spot. Missed classes will be handled according to
the Make-Up Policy.
- If you elect not to sign up for the full class session, you may sign up later in the session if a permanent spot still
exists. We would then pro-rate the cost to the equivalent of the remaining time when at least two classes remain.
- Any partial attendance outside these parameters will be priced using our “per-time” fees.
- Please let the Front Desk know at least 2 hours in advance if you are unable to make your class.
- If you notify the Front Desk of your absence in advance (2 hours minimum), you will be entitled to a make-up in another class.
- Make-ups can be scheduled at the Front Desk and must be pre-arranged.
- Make-ups are offered but not guaranteed, and are to be completed in the same the session. (Exceptions will be made when
classes are missed in the last 2 weeks of the session)
- If these procedures are inadequate for your situation, you should sign up only as a “per-time” participant.
- Athletic gear is appropriate for all tennis activities.
- We discourage wearing blue jeans and running shoes as they may interfere with safe mobility.
- Absolutely no marking shoes. To protect our playing surface, ONLY NON-MARKING soled shoes are allowed.
- No chewing gum on the courts.
- Water and Sports drinks in closed containers only!
- No coffee or food on the courts. Spills create stains.