Be the Best Player You Can Be!
River Trails offers group and private lessons for all ages from Tots to Juniors to Adults. Whether beginning your tennis career, getting back into the game after some time away, or a seasoned veteran with years of experience, our professionals will help you improve while having fun!
Private lessons are a great way to improve quickly. Whether looking to improve a particular technique or tactic, our experienced pros will give you the individualized instruction to help reach your potential. Private lessons can be scheduled on a one-time basis or in a series, depending on your needs. Available days, nights and weekends.
Contact us for pricing or to schedule your lesson now!
Summer 1 Session
Adults – Mon, June 5 – Sun, July 16 (6 weeks)
Juniors – Mon, June 12 – Sun, July 16 (5 weeks)
No class Tuesday, July 4th
Summer 2 Session
Adults – Mon, July 17 – Sun, Aug 27 (6 weeks)
Juniors – Mon, July 17 – Sun, Aug 20 (5 weeks)
- Flexible attendance: sign up for entire session or pay by class
- Class size: min 3, max 5/6 per court
- Member and Non-Member rates
- Please let the front desk know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your class.
- If a class is missed a make-up for that class is allowed in another class at the same skill level.
- Make-ups can be scheduled at the front desk (in person or over the phone) and must be prearranged.
- Make-ups are not guaranteed and must be completed in the same session.
- Athletic gear is appropriate for all tennis activities.
- Blue jeans and running shoes are discouraged as they may interfere with safe mobility.
- Absolutely no dark soled or marking shoes.
- No chewing gum during play or on the courts.