River Trails is home to the finest league system anywhere!
We offer men’s, women’s and junior leagues; singles and doubles; daytime, weeknights and weekends. Play is organized according to specific skill levels. All administration is handled by club personnel-from registration, scheduling, match results and standings, and substitutions. All you have to do is show up. Competitive matches are achieved without the burden of seeking out opponents or climbing a challenge ladder.
We currently host 90 USTA teams at all ability levels and welcome your team to play home matches at our facility. Contact us about playing your matches at River Trails.
Link to view USTA league info:
River Trails members can play on Chicago Indoor Tennis Association (CITA) travel teams in our 36-week indoor season. Please ask about joining a team.
CITA league info and standings:
- AA Invite (Thursday, 8:00-9:30pm)
- A Singles (Wednesday, 8:00-9:30pm)
- A Singles (Sunday, 10:00am-noon)
- A- Singles (Thursday, 6:30-8:00pm)
- B Singles (Tuesday, 7:30-9:00pm)
- B Singles (Saturday, 8:00 – 9:30am)
- B+/B Doubles (Tuesday, 6:00-7:30pm)
- B+ Singles (Tuesday, 7:30-9:00pm)
- C+ Singles (Monday, 6:00-7:00pm)
- C+ Singles (Saturday, 8:00 – 9:30am)
- A/A- Doubles (Wednesday, 9:00-11:00am)
- B Doubles (Thursday, 8:00 – 9:30)
- C+ Singles (Tuesday, 6:00-7:30pm)
- C+ Doubles (Sunday, 10:30-12:30pm
- B+/B Men’s Doubles (Monday, 6:00-8:00pm)
- C+ Women’s Doubles (Sunday, 8:00-10:00am)
Friday Night Mixed Doubles
The CrossCourt Mixed Doubles league is 30+ years old! It’s a permanent partner league with a set schedule based on player requests. Our coordinator organizes and schedules play from 8:00-10:00 pm every Friday, and many stay for refreshments in the lounge.
Work nearby and need some exercise?
- Call before 9 am on weekdays to request a match between 11am – 2pm
- Call with your own opponent, or we’ll find you a match
- $18.00/person/hour for the tennis; add $6 to include a deli lunch
- No guest fee for non-members
- MEN: Mon-Fri, 2:00-4:00pm
- WOMEN: Mon, Tues and Thurs, 10:00am-noon
- $17.50 for members, $18.50 for non-members for senior activities
- Players sign up as a foursome
- Looking for a foursome? Call and we’ll help arrange