Known for over 40 years as “The Players’ Club”, River Trails fuels individual passion for tennis while promoting teamwork, camaraderie and a healthy lifestyle.
Conveniently located just west of O’Hare and right off the Northwest Tollway (90), River Trails is one of the premier tennis clubs in the Chicago suburbs. When it first opened in 1971 River Trails was one of only a few indoor tennis clubs in the Chicagoland area.
Over the years, numerous upgrades have been made to the facility to keep our facility at the forefront of technology and best practices. We always welcome feedback on how to make your tennis experience great and look forward to hosting you at our facility.
Services & Amenities
Flexible babysitting is available by arrangement for players to bring their children while playing at the club. Even infants are welcome. Call to schedule sitting needs.
- $6.00 per child per hour from 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
- $8.00 per child per hour after 5pm, Monday – Friday and 8am – close on weekends
- Tennis apparel, shoes and a wide variety of equipment
- Wilson adult and junior tennis racquets (first stringing is free).
- Demo racquets are available for in-house use
- Full racquet stringing services.
- Glass-walled viewing area for show courts
- Comfortable seating
- Refrigerator and wet bar
- HD television (with Tennis Channel!)
- The social hub of RTTC